The sterile, single use, Pediatric Hydrophilic Cure Catheter® is not made with any scary chemicals like DEHP/DINP*, BPA or Natural Rubber Latex.
Designed especially for kids and their concerned parents, this easy-to-use, water-lubricated catheter is not made with any scary chemicals like DEHP/DINP*, BPA or natural rubber latex.
The new Pediatric Hydrophilic Cure Catheter® is affordable and offers all the convenience of a ready-to-use catheter, without the stains or mess.
PEDIATRIC HYDROPHILIC CURE CATHETER® FEATURES
- Sizes: 8-14 French
- 10-inch long, STRAIGHT catheter
- High quality materials — not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA or natural rubber latex
- Smooth polished eyelets for increased comfort
- Purified water packet for easy, mess-free/stain-free instant hydration
- Textured advancer/gripper for clean, controlled use
- For Pediatric Use
- Available in USA and Canada