The popular, U-shaped Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter is an ideal choice for individuals who value the convenience and discretion of carrying a catheter in a pant pocket or small bag. Now, the family of Cure Medical® Pocket Catheters includes the M14XL – an extra long, 25” option.
This catheter eliminates the need to transfer from a wheelchair or use additional extension tubing.
Features of the M14XL Extra Long Intermittent Catheter
Easier drainage isn’t the only benefit of the M14XL. The longer length (M14XL) Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter also offers all these benefits and user-driven innovations:
- Male catheter, available in French size 14
- Large flaps on the pouch enable a better grip for easy opening with minimal effort
- Smooth polished eyelets on the straight catheter tip increase comfort
- A packet of water soluble lubricant is included to aide in comfortable insertion
- High quality materials – not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA, or natural rubber latex offer peace of mind
- Support of research in pursuit of a cure for SCI and CNS/D possibly offers the best benefit of all!
- Available in USA