The sterile, single use Cure Ultra®* is a ready-to-use catheter for men with all of the convenience of pre-lubrication, but WITHOUT THE DRIP or mess.
Plus, the Cure Ultra® won’t kink if you bend it, and a case weighs less than our traditional hydrophilic!
NEW! ESPECIALLY FOR MEN
The Cure Ultra® for men features a proprietary CoverAll™ application process for even distribution of lubricant over the catheter as it is removed from the package – making it ready-to-use with ultra-low resistance as you self-cath.
Additionally, it includes a unique gripper sleeve for increased ease of use. The Cure Ultra for men is offered in 16” length, 8FR -18FR.
CURE ULTRA® READY-TO-USE CATHETER FEATURES
The sterile, single use Cure Ultra® is a ready-to-use catheter for men that features all of these benefits thanks to user-driven innovations:
- Sizes: Straight 8 FR – 18 FR; Coude 10 FR – 18FR
- Available in straight and coude for men
- Smooth polished eyelets on the pre-lubricated straight catheter tip increase comfort
- NO DRIP: CoverAll™ application technology provides even distribution of lubricant over the catheter as it is removed from the package
- Easy gripper sleeve assists with insertion
- A unique, ‘No Roll’ connector/funnel end helps increase confidence when draining
- Will not kink if you bend it
- High quality materials – not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA, or Natural Rubber Latex – offer peace of mind.
- The small, flexible package features an easy tear top and enables disposal of minimal material.
- Support of research in pursuit of a cure for SCI and CNS/D possibly offers the best benefit of all!
- Available in USA and Canada